Invicta Law offers quality advice on Canadian Immigration Law for businesses and individuals whether in person or long-distance. We study each case with detail and ensure the Law is properly applied. To support our applications, we rely on precedents and consider Case Law and decisions made by the Federal Court of Canada on Canadian Immigration matters.
Programs / Streams:
- Access to Canadian immigration files and history for risk management (CAIPS, GCMS, FOSS)
- Business Immigration to Canada
- Family Class (Spouses, Children, and other family members)
- LMO (Labor Market Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
- FSW (Federal Skilled Worker)
- Live-in Caregiver
- Refugee Program
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Temporary Visa & Permits: Working, Visiting and Studying.
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement: Professionals and Enterprises)
- Restoration of Status
- Proceedings before the Canadian Immigration Refugee Board: Detention Reviews, Appeal Hearings, etc
- Permanent Residence Cards and Citizenship
Maria is a Lawyer who has practised Immigration Law in Vancouver, BC since 2012, with a broad portfolio of successful cases both inside and outside Canada.
Ivona is a Lawyer who understands the journey of Canadian immigrants and is committed to helping her clients arrive and settle in Canada.
“Even though our applications for permanent residency were very difficult, they found a way to win for us and delivered on each of them with success. Maria Campos is truthful, strong, honest and never afraid to tell the truth. My wife and daughter have successfully immigrated to Canada through her efforts. Thank you for keeping my family together in Canada.”