Invicta Law offers quality advice on Canadian Immigration Law for businesses and individuals whether in person or long-distance.
Invicta Law studies each case with detail and always makes sure that the law is properly applied. We also rely on precedents and often consider Case Law and decisions made by the Federal Court of Canada on Canadian immigration matters to support our applications.
Programs / Streams:
- Access to Canadian immigration files and history for risk management (CAIPS, GCMS, FOSS)
- Business Immigration to Canada
- Family Class (Spouses, Children, and other family members)
- LMO (Labor Market Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
- FSW (Federal Skilled Worker)
- Live-in Caregiver
- Refugee Program
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Temporary Visa & Permits: Working, Visiting and Studying.
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement: Professionals and Enterprises)
- Restoration of Status
- Proceedings before the Canadian Immigration Refugee Board: Detention Reviews, Appeal Hearings, etc
- Permanent Residence Cards and Citizenship