Invicta Law Corporation is dedicated to helping small and medium-sized enterprises succeed. We recognize that when you’re setting up a business or running one on your own, expenses can be high while the budget is low. That is why we price most of our services on a flat-fee basis, meaning you won’t see the feared 6-minute charge for every phone call or email.
Our Corporate Law services include:
- Advising on choosing the appropriate corporate structure
- Incorporating your company
- Drafting shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on corporate governance, including directors’ duties
- Advising on options for raising capital for your business
Our Commercial Law services include:
- Negotiating and drafting a broad range of commercial contracts, e.g. service/product agreements, manufacturing, supply, licensing, distribution and marketing agreements
- Advising on privacy matters
Send us a Message
News & Resources
You’ve weighed the advantages of incorporating a business, and decided to move forward. Next you may be wondering who can incorporate a business in BC, and whether you need a corporate lawyer to so…
Leasing commercial space is a significant financial commitment. Business owners should pay close attention to the terms of a commercial rental agreement or a business lease agreement. Here are our top three:
If you are buying or selling a business, which is right for you: share sale vs. asset sale? Each option has advantages and disadvantages which can impact everything from purchase price to legal liability…
Buying a business is a considerable investment. It is also a complex transaction involving many issues. Here is what you should know when buying a business.