Invicta Law Corporation is dedicated to helping small and medium-sized enterprises succeed. We recognize that when you’re setting up a business or running one on your own, expenses can be high while the budget is low. That is why we price most of our services on a flat-fee basis, meaning you won’t see the feared 6-minute charge for every phone call or email.
Our Corporate Law services include:
- Advising on choosing the appropriate corporate structure
- Incorporating your company
- Drafting shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on corporate governance, including directors’ duties
- Advising on options for raising capital for your business
Our Commercial Law services include:
- Negotiating and drafting a broad range of commercial contracts, e.g. service/product agreements, manufacturing, supply, licensing, distribution and marketing agreements
- Advising on privacy matters
Send us a Message
News & Resources
Shareholders are the owners of a company. Share ownership entitles a shareholder to certain rights and entitlements. Those rights are protected by a range of remedies available to a shareholder in the event that…
Every director and shareholder should be aware of certain annual corporate maintenance requirements. We recently discussed the requirement to file annual reports. Today we will look at the annual general meeting “(AGM”) requirements for…
Taking advantage of the benefits of incorporation means accepting the responsibilities of incorporation. One responsibility is filing Annual Reports with the BC Registry.
There are great reasons to have a lawyer assist you when starting a company. There are also important reasons to hire a lawyer when it is time to bring a company to an end.…