Invicta Law Corporation is dedicated to helping small and medium-sized enterprises succeed. We recognize that when you’re setting up a business or running one on your own, expenses can be high while the budget is low. That is why we price most of our services on a flat-fee basis, meaning you won’t see the feared 6-minute charge for every phone call or email.
Our Corporate Law services include:
- Advising on choosing the appropriate corporate structure
- Incorporating your company
- Drafting shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on corporate governance, including directors’ duties
- Advising on options for raising capital for your business
Our Commercial Law services include:
- Negotiating and drafting a broad range of commercial contracts, e.g. service/product agreements, manufacturing, supply, licensing, distribution and marketing agreements
- Advising on privacy matters
Send us a Message
News & Resources
A well-drafted shareholders’ agreement, one that takes into consideration the nature and structure of the business, will help to alleviate risks and provide guidance in the event of disagreement.
There are many reasons why not to use a shareholder agreement template. The benefits, risks, and objectives of the parties to the agreement will vary depending upon the situation.
Important implications flow from the way you set up your business. If you are in the process of starting your own business or already running a growing business as a sole proprietor, you may…
Risks associated with running your own business are many, and corporation business structure provides many advantages. Learn about some of the benefits of incorporating your business.