Invicta Law Corporation has a broad Civil Litigation practice. We represent individual clients, as well as businesses, in a variety of proceedings before the courts and tribunals of British Columbia. We advocate for clients in the following areas:
- Tortious conduct, including negligence
- Business disputes involving breach of contract
- Builders’ liens and construction disputes
- Debt collection, including small claims
- Civil fraud and asset recovery
- Shareholders’ disputes
Dispute resolution can be expensive, so to best respond to your needs, we can take your case on a limited-retainer basis, meaning that we will assist you in addressing specific issues/tasks related to your dispute.